Monday, October 02, 2006

Implicit Moron of the day

"We do not believe in making rhetorical statements which were made in the past like aar paar ki ladai and all. The prime minister and our government, we take stock of the situation. We are firm in our handling. Let everybody be reassured. When we convey our concerns, we convey them clearly and firmly and that is why I used the word, We will watch what Pakistan does." -Anand Sharma (Source)

I was looking forward to writing something on my pet subject. People call it bigotry, but I guess its for 'secularist'-usage-only in India. I will call it implicit moronicity or IM for shot.

For one, I will never understand what will it take for our Minister of State for External Affairs Anand Sharma to be convinced that 'taking stock of situations', and 'watching what Pakistan does' are themselves rhetorical and justify my bestowing upon him, the coveted IM-of-the-day title on his divine self. To further substantiate his stand, he comes up bashing opposition leader Hajpayee, who has, no doubt, done his bit (but finished in a close second) towards getting to the title himself. The point is when two morons blame each other, Indians get screwed. (Mr McKay would now say "Being moron is baad", but whatever). Whats more; Anandji, somehow I guess, is under the impression that ISI is like LeT or something (i mean bureaucratically, organizationally). For all my money, I'd bet on ISI being more a part of Pakistan Govt than an independent organization- asking Pakistan to take action against it is like asking you to punish your hand. Best of luck with that, by the way.

The evidence that these people collect, also doesnt make any sense unless its revealed to the world. Maybe they have evidence, but unless you show them to me, "Screw you guys, am going home". I dont know whom more to blame:
a) Pakistani Govt (and/or ISI) for perpetrating violence. (which I am sure they did, but have no proof of)
b) Indian Govt for its ah-go-screw-yourself-Indians attitude
c) You, for wasting time over reading this, or
d) Me, for being as jobless

I have pretty much reached to this conclusion: Nothing good lays ahead in the future. I may be wrong, pessimistic or sadistic about it, but definitely NOT a moron.

No comments: