Monday, January 15, 2007

I like.....

I was very influenced by Anurag's Must watch blog (and character, but lets keep that aside for today). I am definitely not good at movies (except that I have watched RHTDM 133 times in all -swear not for Diya Mirza... or that guy.... or any of the guys or gals- damn its so difficult to be precise and yes if something else is brewing in that mind of yours- no, it was just for the story- I liked it). My list of movies would include that one and Pulp fiction, Forrest Gump, Ben Hur, Ameircan Pie, Naa ninna bidalaare (Kannada) and Hungama (Hindi). In all other movies I have been in, I have either slept off or irritated my neighbor so much that they didnt talk to me for a long time. (After watching a few others, I cribbed badly on Orkut and got thrown out of a couple of communities).

When it comes to tv shows, I love That 70s show, Swat Kats, Friends and South Park. Thats pretty much it.

Ok heres my favourite. Music. I love it -any kind. As long as its loud and as long as I have coffee next to me I can stay. (I have a coffee mug that inspires the life out of me: "Life's short, Stay Awake"). So heres what I am going to do: I will post the music I like and youtube links to it. And I will keep updating it and date it so you know if theres anything new (Its funny I just thought what if no one ever read it? See, that would be insane. But who cares. Most things we do are Insane.) Also let me know your personal favourites. So here is my list for today:

Date: January 15th 2006
Genre: Rock and pop

1. Coldplay- Clocks
2. Cyndi Lauper- Time after time
3. Guns N Roses- :Sweet Child of Mine, November Rain
4. Metallica: Wherever I may roam (An all time favourite), Nothing Else matters, Enter Sandman, One, Unforgiven II
5. U2:Elevation, Vertigo
6. Greenday:Boulevard of Broken Dreams
7. RHCP:Californication
8 Iron Maiden:Educated Fool (another favourite)
9. Linkin Park:PaperCut, Numb, Somewhere I belong, Crawling, One step closer, In the end, Faint
10. Three Days Grace:Animal I have become, I hate everything about you
11. Robbie Williams: Feel
12. Engima: Gravity of Love
13. Dire Straits: Sultans of Swing
14. Creed: Sacrifice, Higher
15. Hoobastank: The reason
16. Evanescence: Everybodys fool, My immortal
17. Eagles: Hotel California
18. Pink Floyd: Comfortably Numb
19. Maroon5: Shiver
20. Bond:
Explosive, Shine

6 comments:

Ritesh said...

Among the ones that you mentioned, my favorites are:

3. Guns N Roses- :Sweet Child of Mine, November Rain
4. Metallica: Nothing Else matters, Unforgiven II
7. RHCP:Californication
13. Dire Straits: Sultans of Swing
14. Creed: Higher
17. Eagles: Hotel California
18. Pink Floyd: Comfortably Numb

Also love the new songs by RHCP: "Snow", "Dani California". LOVE the whole album - "The Wall" by Pink Floyd. Sheryl Crow has a peculiar voice that I love while Eagles' smooth rock is very enjoyable.

Prakash M Kini said...

Hey, you are the soft rock types. How come you dont like "Wherever I may roam" then? I do listen to RHCP and Floyd (and you know when :D). Sheryl Crow....havent heard much.

kowsik said...

dude try "Private Investigations" by Dire Straits; "High Hopes" by Pink Floyd (ASAP)

Prakash M Kini said...

^:)^

Anonymi said...

While we are at rock, anyone for Breaking Benjamin? Dorky videos, nice tunes. Here is one that I like...well sorta like.

kowsik said...

time this post has helped me be sane: 2 days and God knows how many more it will be